Release 4.0 available
We are proud to announce the availability of frePPLe v4.0.
You can download the Community Edition for a local installation here or sign up for a 30-day free trial of the Enterprise Edition.
FrePPLe 4.0 brings a bunch of exciting new features:
- Easier modeling through data model changes: see this page for details
- Planning speed improvements through data model changes (see below)
- A new Gantt chart “Plan editor” screen is now available to visualize, review and interact with the manufacturing schedule. (Enterprise Edition)
- A helpful integrated modeling wizard guides first time users to configure frePPLe for their business in a simple sequence of steps.
- Revamped structure of the documentation to make it more user-centric and less tech-centric.
- The Odoo connector is now supported on v9. Odoo and frePPLe are now also integrated at the user interface level: frePPLe screens can be added to the Odoo menus and can be visited by users without logging in again.
- Various enhancements to the Openbravo connector.
- As usual, quite a lot of usability improvements, code refactoring and bug fixes went into this release as well.