Release 4.0.beta preview available!
We are proud to announce that End of december frePPLe v4.0 will be released.
Our demo models have been upgraded to the 4.0 beta version. You can also download the Community Edition for a local installation here or sign up for a 30-day free trial of the Enterprise Edition.
4.0 brings a bunch of new features:
- Easier modeling through data model changes (see below)
- Planning speed improvements through data model changes (see below)
- A new Gantt chart “Plan editor” screen is now available to visualize, review and interact with the manufacturing schedule. (Enterprise Edition)
- A helpful integrated modeling wizard guides first time users to configure frePPLe for their business in a simple sequence of steps.
- Revamped structure of the documentation to make it more user-centric and less tech-centric.
- The Odoo connector is now supported on v9. Odoo and frePPLe are now also integrated at the user interface level: frePPLe screens can be added to the Odoo menus and can be visited by users without logging in again.
- Various enhancements to the Openbravo connector.
- As usual, quite a lot of usability improvements, code refactoring and bug fixes went into this release as well.
The new release will contain some data model changes.
The why, what and how on these changes are explained here.
We are open for any feedback and discussion on these.