We are a small tech startup located in Brussels, Belgium. Our HQ is at transforma bxl, an awesome green coworking space.
Working at frePPLe means constant learning and challenges. We don't expect you to know more than we do about our product, customers, or market. Quite the opposite. We welcome fresh eyes and insights. What matters to us is that you bring your own uniqueness to the team and learn with us, not necessarily from us.
We develop advanced planning and scheduling (APS) software that helps our customers optimize their supply chain planning system. Our customers are located on all continents and in many industries.
We are at a turning point in our product development. Like most startups, we continuously question our actions. Our focus is on product market fit, impactful incremental changes, and building software our customers love.
Current open positions
Supply chain consultant
You will lead implementation projects for our customers. You will capture functional business requirements, configure the application, develop customisations, train users and support the project after go-live.
- You have experience implementing and/or using planning software.
- You have a good functional knowledge of supply chain planning and production planning processes
- You hold a Master's or bachelor’s degree in engineering/ supply chain or academic equivalent.
- You have a strong affinity for IT, with some experience on technologies like Linux, SQL, Python, and HTML
- You have minimum 2 years of experience
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
You can expect:
- A versatile and dynamic job content
- Many opportunities to learn, take initiative and grow with the company
- 100% remote work is possible
Get started with frePPLe