We are a small tech startup located in Brussels, Belgium. Our HQ is at transforma bxl, an awesome green coworking space.
Working at frePPLe means constant learning and challenges. We don't expect you to know more than we do about our product, customers, or market. Quite the opposite. We welcome fresh eyes and insights. What matters to us is that you bring your own uniqueness to the team and learn with us, not necessarily from us.
We develop advanced planning and scheduling (APS) software that helps our customers optimize their supply chain planning system. Our customers are located on all continents and in many industries.
We are at a turning point in our product development. Like most startups, we continuously question our actions. Our focus is on product market fit, impactful incremental changes, and building software our customers love.
Front End Developer
FrePPLe is a Belgian startup SaaS company. We develop advanced planning and scheduling (APS) software that helps our customers optimize their supply chain planning system. Many companies still use spreadsheets to plan their production and manage their inventory. We are on a mission to move such a planning process to the next level.
FrePPLe's customers are located on all continents and in many industries. Our team is small, based in Brussels and Paris. You will work from our HQ in coworking space transforma bxl located in Evere, Brussels.
As a front-end developer, your goal is to transform frePPLe software to improve our users' onboarding experience and raise conversion rates.
You work directly with the team, give your input on product development, user research, user training, as well as UI and UX choices.
You implement interface changes in HTML, CSS, and JS as well as required developments in the tool using Python and Django.
Working closely with the team, you monitor the impact of the changes you implement and thrive for continuous improvement.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You have good programming skills in at least 2 of the following languages:
- You have a proven track record optimizing UI and UX for software
- You are familiar with The Lean Startup approach and/or you are data-oriented
- Ideally, you have experience with Linux and relational databases.
- You have a keen eye for design
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- You're comfortable working in fast-changing environments
- You have empathy and a user-first mindset
- You speak and write in English fluently
- You have legal authorization to work in Belgium
What we offer
- A versatile and dynamic job content
- Many opportunities to learn, take initiatives and grow with the company
- A startup spirit and environment
- Flexibility and a possibility for remote work
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com
Get started with frePPLe