A tool with the capabilities and flexibility as frePPLe has a significant learning curve. It’ll take considerable time before your project team is efficient in translating your business and process requirements into a frePPLe model.
By purchasing a service pack, you reserve time from our expert team. You can call in to assist you along this journey. It is an important help for a quick and smooth project start and guarantees customized assistance after go live.
The hours in the service pack don’t expire – you call them off in a transparent way whenever you need assistance.
Typical tasks are:
- Modelling and configuration help
- Data loading help
- Training sessions
- Development of customizations
- Best practices advice
A service pack can be purchased at a price of 1000 euro per 8 hours.
As a special variation of the service pack described above, we can also build a frePPLe model with your data to get started.
The process is simple:
- In a webinar we go over your expectations from the frePPLe model
- You provide us your data, in any format or structure you have them available
- We’ll load your data on our cloud server and build a basic model.
- In a second webinar we’ll demonstrate the model and do a short training to get you working with the model.
The modelling service is offered at a fixed fee of 1000 euro.
A number of constraints apply. During the initial webinar we’ll review your expectations and data to assess what we will be able to deliver as part of this service offering.
- The provided data should be sufficiently transparent and be reasonably clean. The data volume doesn’t have much of an impact – if we can load 1000 records, we can load 50000 equally efficient.
- The generated model is not intended to cover all possible business requirements. It is a base model to get started.
- No customizations can be done as part of this offering.
- Obviously, not all planning problems will easily fit this process. For instance, when the fit with the frePPLe standard functionality is not good, or when the expectations are beyond what is feasible in the allocated time, …
FrePPLe and its partner network provide thorough knowledge of supply chain planning concepts, industry best practices, product expertise and creativity to guide you through an implementation project. Starting from the analysis of the current situation and the business objectives, we’ll work with you to design and implement your new planning processes and tools.
We provide a class which includes the following levels of depth:
- User training:
This is the introduction training for end users.
- Technical training:
This training is intended for people that will be responsible for operating, customizing and maintaining frePPLe.
The class takes 2 days and can be tailored upon the needs and background of the audience.
Being closely connected to the source code and the product road map, our team is in the best position to develop add-ons and enhancements to meet your specific planning, reporting or integration needs.
In some cases we continue to support and maintain the customization code.
In other cases we transfer the code and know how to your development team for further development and maintenance.