Open source supply chain planning software
Access the live demo
your inventory levels
- Reduce the inventory costs
- Prevent stockout situations
- Improve customer service levels
- Eliminate manual processes
Safety stock calculation
Safety stock accounts for supply and demand variabilityThe safety stock is the lowest level of the point in the inventory saw-tooth profile. It is required to account for the uncertainty during the lead time:
- Uncertainty about the customer demand
- Variable supplier performance
- Customer service level: FrePPLe will select the most relevant mathematical distribution to calculate a safety stock meeting the service level you want to achieve
- Fixed quantity: The safety stock is not calculated but set to a default value given by the planner
- Periods of cover: The safety stock will be set to the forecasted demand for a given time window
Reorder quantity calculation
Optimize the reordering frequencyHow often a replenishment should be ordered from a supplier is a recurrent question for a planner. FrePPLe can model the batch ordering of parts at any location by calculating the reorder quantity using one of the following methods:
- Economic order quantity: The reorder quantity will be calculated based on the Wilson formula
- Fixed quantity: The reorder will not be calculated but will be set to a default value given by the planner
- Period of cover: The reorder quantity will be set to the forecasted demand for a given time window
Define stocking rules at aggregate level
It is not possible to manage inventory policies (minimim service level, minimum ROQ…) at item-location level for large supply chains. FrePPLe introduces the concept of segments and business rules to apply inventory policies to many item-locations at once.
- Segments are a collection of item-location combinations sharing some properties defined by the planner (E.g: Fast moving items in warehouses).
- Business rules allow the planner to set inventory policies to segments (Minumum service level 95% for fast moving items in warehouses.
Replenishment orders generation
Optimize the replenishment processFrePPLe will generate replenishment orders for all item-locations in your supply chain to meet the customer demand. These repenishment orders are composed of:
- Purchase orders: Orders to your suppliers with a supplier selection logic applied.
- Distribution orders: Replenishment orders between two locations within your supply chain.
- Rebalancing requests: frePPLe identifies excess inventory and proposes requests to send this excess back to parent location.
And you?[space] We offer 2 free schemes to try out our product:
- Free when planning up to 1000 item x locations.
- A free trial period of 30 days when planning with more than 1000 item x locations.