Pricing

Know your price in 4 easy steps

Important notice!

Starting from Jan 1st 2023 all prices will be increased with 5%, both for new and existing customers.

We haven’t changed our pricing at all for the last 4 years, but the current inflation leaves us little options.

1. Select your module(s)

Z  Demand forecasting

Collaborate with various teams for a more accurate forecast.

Z  Inventory planning

Reduce overstock and stockout situations by planning your inventory better.

Z  Production planning

Cut on time spent planning complex production processes.

2. Select PLAN SIZE

Less than 20,000 item x locations

The subscription price is based on the number of active item x location pairs. Raw materials, intermediate materials, and final products are considered items. Plants, warehouses, and shops are considered locations.

2. Select Support plan and subscription period

 BASIC

X /per month

Billed annually

 

✔️ Support (chat, email & tickets)

✔️ Bug fixes

✔️ SLA: Best effort

 

 STANDARD

X/per month

Billed annually

 

✔️ Support (chat, email & tickets)

✔️ Bug fixes

✔️ Technical assistance

✔️ Functional assistance

✔️ SLA: <24 hours

 CUSTOM

Contact us

 

✔️ Support (chat, email & tickets)

✔️ Bug fixes

✔️ Technical assistance

✔️ Functional assistance

✔️ Priority support

✔️ Workflow monitoring

✔️ Dedicated account manager

✔️ SLA: 24/7

3. Select Support plan and subscription period

Yearly (save 15%) | Monthly

MOST POPULAR

Pick your plan

€ X

per month

Support (chat, email & tickets)

Bug fixes

Technical assistance

Functional assistance

Priority support

Workflow monitoring

Dedicated account manager

SLA

MOST POPULAR

BASIC

X /per month

Billed annually

✔️

✔️

Best effort

MOST POPULAR

STANDARD

X/per month

Billed annually

✔️

✔️

✔️

✔️

< 24 hours

MOST POPULAR

CUSTOM

 

Contact us

✔️

✔️

✔️

✔️

✔️

✔️

✔️

24/7

4. Add implementation services

Between € 5000 and € 30000

The support your implementation needs from the frePPLe team (or our partners) varies widely depending on the complexity, size, in-house skill and expertise level, etc…

Here are some ballpark figures:

  • Proof-of-concept:
    Find out if frePPLe is the right fit with a prototype.
    Takes 3 to 5 mandays of consulting services.
  • Implementation services:
    Get skilled professionals to take you through the deployment project.
    Activities can include model validation, training, customization, integrations…
    Takes between 5 and 25 mandays of consulting services.
  • Planning-as-a-service:
    Outsource part of your planning process.
    Contact us to discuss.

FAQ

How does the free trial work?

You have a free access during 30 days. After that, you will be asked to subscribe to continue to access your account.

How many users does it allow?

The number of users is unlimited! 

How often do you release new updates?

We publish a minor release about once a month and a major release approximately once a year. 

Can I implement frePPLe on my own?

You will be able to run 80% of it. For the remaining 20%, you will need assistance. Our experts’ guidance has proven to drastically improve your team’s learning curve and guarantee quick results. 

Can I install the software on premise?

The Cloud Edition is hosted by us.
The Enterprise Edition is functionally identical but is installed on your own infrastructure.
The pricing is the same for both versions.

Can I cancel at any time?

Yes, you can. The payment will stop at the beginning of the next payment period you chose, yearly or monthly. 

How do payments work?

We send invoices and payments are made via wire transfer.

What is an item x location?

The subscription price is based on the number of active item x location pairs (i.e. items which have inventory or material movements at a location within the planning horizon). Raw materials, intermediate materials and final products are considered items.  Plants, warehouses, and shops are considered locations.