supply chain planning
planning and scheduling
Generate finite-capacity production plans and schedules constrained by resource capacities, personnel availability, material availability and lead times.
A constrained production plan that can easily be shared across the company allows:
- Reduction of the work in progress and inventory
- Improve the resource utilization
- Improve on-time delivery of customer orders
- Enhanced responsiveness to demand and supply changes
- Improve the planner’s productivity
Advanced planning algorithms
Intelligently propagate constraints across the supply chain
FrePPLe recognizes material, capacity and lead time constraints. The constraints are solved simultaneously, and constrained supply is dynamically allocated to the most important demands.
Constraints are propagated bidirectionally:
- A shortage on a raw material will delay the plan for all downstream operations and demands that require the material.
- A capacity shortage on a bottleneck resource will result in synchronized plan for upstream operations and procurement to match the pace of the bottleneck.
Interactive plan editor
Visual review and editing of the plan
FrePPLe intuitively visualizes the plan and lets planners interact with the plan. You can choose to color the Gantt chart by order status, criticality, lateness, item or operation categories.
Bottlenecks are easily visualized. Downstream and upstream related operations are highlighted when a purchase order, distribution order or manufacturing order is selected.
Your planner’s productivity is greatly improved by these intelligent decision support capabilities.
Designed for discrete manufacturing industries
FrePPLe fits a wide range of discrete manufacturing industries:
- Make-to-stock: Produce batches of end items and sell from end item inventory
- Configure-to-order: Produce batches of intermediate assemblies, and perform a order-specific final configuration step
- Make-to-order: The complete production process is specific for each individual order
For most models a simple high-level data model is sufficient. A lower level set of modeling tables allows for more granular and detailed modeling of very specific requirements.
- Constrained and unconstrained planning mode
- Backward and forward scheduling modes
- Fixed and variable operation times
- Order prioritization
- Minimum, maximum and multiple batch sizes
- Alternate operations, resources and materials
- Date effective material and capacity usage
- Bucketised and continuous capacity modeling
- Availability calendars
- Assembly coordination
- Resource skills
- Time-based and quantity-based safety stocks
We offer 2 free schemes to try out our product:
- Free when planning up to 1000 item x locations.
- A free trial period of 30 days when planning with more than 1000 item x locations.