- Key features
- A day in the life
- A day in everybody’s life
- A day in the life of a demand planner
- How can I upload my forecast values?
- How can I forecast a new item?
- How can I adjust the forecast for a discontinued item?
- How can I filter out exceptional sales (outliers)?
- How can I compare my own forecast with the forecast computed by frePPLe?
- How can I share the forecast with my sales team?
- Where can I check the forecast accuracy?
- How can I quote a delivery date for a new customer order?
- A day in the life of an inventory planner
- A day in the life of a production planner
- A day in the life of material planner
- Wizard to load your data
- User interface
- Table description
- Extension apps
- Installation guide
- Integration guide
- ERP integration
- Developer guide
- Branding guidelines
- Release notes
How can I share the forecast with my sales team?
Forecasting is a business process where sales, marketing and production collaboratively agree on the expected sales.
Navigate to Forecast Report in the Sales menu.
Click on the table icon in the upper right corner.
Click on the wrench key icon and select the crosses (rows) you wish to export.
Optionally, add a filter if you don’t want to export the entire dataset.
Click on the down arrow icon in the upper right corner to export the results into an Excel file.