For each user frePPle stores a number of personal settings and preferences.
- Language:Specifies the language of the user interface.By default frePPLe will detect the preferred language of your web browser and use that.You can override this and force a particular language.
- Page size:Number of records to fetch in a single page from the server.The default value is 100. Values lower than 25 are not accepted.Selecting a high value can slow down the display of the reports.
- Theme:Theme for the user interface.If your system administrator has configured the system to support only a single theme (by editing the THEMES setting in the djangosettings.py file), this option will not be available to the users.
- Avatar:A small picture of yourself.The uploaded picture must 1) be square (ie same height and width), 2) be in jpeg, png or gif format and 3) be smaller than 100kB.
- Password:To change the password enter the current one and twice the new value.